It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrow’s for just one yesterday.
It’s when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who really knew me at all.
It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment.
It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.
|
|
|
Tuesday, September 1, 2009,01:25
The 'Castle'
went Julia's house for first lifesaving gathering. though quite reluctant but i felt that there was a need to know these group of people. afterall im still going to be in the club for quite some time. i told myself that if they were 'cold' ppl, i'd just show my face and go. but turned out to be okay :)
before i went, the seniors described her house as a 'Castle' with swimming pool. like really unbelivable. i wanted to see it for myself too. THAT, is the kind of house that i want to have. exactly. but then, i dont think its possible even if it takes a lifetime. its okay, i can have a small and cozy home :)
stayed for mahjong session when most left alr, cos they were short of ppl. cant help it. hands were itching, hehe.
at the mahjong table, interesting topics were brought up. once they know that im attached, they want to know how long we've been together, how we met, how we last so long.
its like, i can feel them giving the 'how is that possible' stare. what they concluded was that my bf must be a very nice boy. yupps he's the best of all. and truthfully, we're not doing very well now bcos i haven learn to appreciate.
its Teachers' Day today. to jh, its like our anniversary because 6 years ago, it was on this very day that we met again. how many more anniversaries can we continue counting?
|
|