It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrow’s for just one yesterday.
It’s when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who really knew me at all.
It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment.
It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.
|
|
|
Thursday, August 20, 2009,09:39
The Kakashi Chronicle
watched it yesterday. its shown in episodes 119 to 120: Kakashi's Gaiden - The Battlefield of a Boy's Life! this is the 2nd time i cried while watching Naruto. Actually 3rd, cos i watched this episode again and cant help but teared :'( its a sad episode!
This story tells of how Kakashi obtained his Sharingan and introduces his teammates Obito Uchiha and Rin, as well as their sensei Minato Namikaze.
It takes place during the Third Great Ninja War where Konoha is in a bitter struggle against the Rock ninja of Iwagakure.
Konoha is short on manpower, but needs a crucial bridge, that is enemy territory, destroyed. The task is assigned to Minato’s team composed of himself, Kakashi, Obito and Rin. Although the same age as Obito and Rin, Kakashi has recently been promoted to Jonin.
Minato asks Kakashi to lead his teammates and destroy the bridge while he creates a distraction at the frontlines. The mission soon meets trouble as Rin, the team’s medical ninja, is kidnapped by Rock ninja.
Kakashi, who has been living in his father’s shadow, believes it is his duty to continue the mission and leave Rin. Obito refuses to obey and goes to rescue Rin by himself.
Kakashi eventually regrets his decision and goes to help Obito.
They fight a desperate battle against the Rock ninja, ending with Kakshi losing his left eye and Obito being half crushed by a cave-in.
As his dying wish, Obito asks Rin to transplant his Sharingan to replace Kakashi’s eye.
It is successful, but Kakashi is faced with overwhelming odds as more Rock ninja reinforcements arrive.
However, Minato arrives back in time to save them. They complete their mission and mourn the loss of Obito.

|
|