It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrow’s for just one yesterday.
It’s when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who really knew me at all.
It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment.
It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.
|
|
|
Wednesday, September 9, 2009,23:00
090909!
seriously, today is the best day to get married. if only i was a few years older, and there's someone who wants to marry me. it'd be so very romantic! x) so sad that i have to forgo this once in a lifetime perfect-to-get-married day.
Anyhow, this day would not be special if i didnt spend it with Boyf. but perhaps meaningful to my 3 friends who share the same birthdays: PeiYing, Shannen and CheShong :D-- For the first time i went out together with my Grandpa and youngest sister. and it was a good experience. im glad i get to spend time with them like that. imagine i have to carry the responsibility of taking and elderly and a kid. imagine me, who cannot even take care of myself. haha! we had to travel down to Serangoon, almost 2 hours bus journey, to attend a Funeral.
My cousins' Grandfather (Aunt's father-in-law) passed away yesterday. due to lung infection i think. and the opposite block was another Funeral ongoing. the person died while doing kidney dialysis. life can be so brittle, and death can be so near.
i want my loved ones to stop growing old!
--
the last thing that i did today on 090909, is to run 8KM to Orchard Road! Just do it! and i did it :) without stopping, except for the occasional traffic lights. My knees hurt but i feel like i can continue running forever cos the company is too good! Maybe im ready for the Human Race :D
All the way to Botanic Garden, where we did 100 push ups for not having team spirit because we didnt wait for those behind.
and we continued, thn stopped at 7-eleven in front of Ngee Ann City. Lousy 7-eleven! $2.50 for a bottle of 100Plus?! Me Yifang and Jess decided to get a Big Gulp of 100Plus at $2.10 instead but it ran out of stock !@#$ we had no other choice but to buy Sprite. what next? we burped non-stop ._.
this is the busy, and tired that i need now. the less time there is for me to think, the better.
|
|