It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrow’s for just one yesterday.
It’s when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who really knew me at all.
It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment.
It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.
|
|
|
Monday, November 3, 2008,11:36
the Major decision: where do i go next?
i've done my homework and have several options. of course, further studies' a must. cant go far with a Diploma.Option 1 go ACCA straight.Option 2go SIM: UOL Banking and Finance degree,then ACCA.Option 3go SIM: RMIT Accountancy degreedonid to go ACCA.of course, the 3 local uni-s are out of my options cos i know very well that i CMI :D but no harm trying though :)Right now, Option 3 seems to be the BEST choice for me since i want to pursue a career in Auditing [hopefully i can get what i want but i know life isnt always smooth sailing.]at first i thought, hey. banking and finance seems not bad. the money is not bad also. but all the banks are uh, uh. not doing very well. things may change for the better but i think i have an interest more in audit. after working in an Audit firm for just 2 months! yeah. yet to experience the bad things though. the ppl, the workload, the long working hours. peak period is round the corner and work's going to pile up.going into Audit may mean less time for me to spend with me lovely family and bf. less time at home. [yes im a very homely person :)]but thats for the first few years. if i like it, stay. if not, leave. i really hope things can be THIS simple :Dpart-time or full-time?well, money's not a problem. and i've seen colleagues struggling to finish their work to get to school after work. or skip a few lectures to meet their deadlines.but then, full-time means i need to find a part-time job. lol. cos i know i wont be studying full 5 days in a week. yes! make the most out of it! :Dfeedbacks anyone?
|
|