just came back after 12 hours not at home.
hardly.
its birthday celebration for jh today! :) i know it seems so wrong cos its Deepavali today. haha. But no choice, cos I got to work on Wednesday.
So I planned a series of activities for us for the day, at Vivo. And things went wrong right from the start -.- the movie timing was off. Minus points for yahoo D: but anw, we still caught the movies that we want:
Nights in Rodanthe was a typical sad love story :( but the Big house by the seaside is really beautiful I must say.
then lunch-ed at Pepper Lunch @ Central :D Central has many cute things! cute BUT EXPENSIVE! oh, and i want that Puma bag! wait till my next payday! :D
Eagle Eyes was damn NICE! its like a human being manipulated in a Big Game by a series of phone calls. but it will never happen in real life, never. Computers will never replace human beings :D
its that Transformer guy again :)
Following that we head to Sentosa to watch Songs of the Sea. and walk the beach.
2 more days! :D