It’s when I’m sitting alone with the phone in my hand dialing your number and hanging up that I would trade a thousand tomorrow’s for just one yesterday.
It’s when I am really sad about something and need someone to talk to that I realize you’re the only one who really knew me at all.
It’s when I cry myself to sleep at night and it hits me how much I would give to hold you at that very moment.
It’s when I think about you that I realize no one else in the world is meant for me.
|
|
|
Friday, February 6, 2009,23:19
The Last of APT!
WOOOSH! long time no update and here i am again :D HELLOWORLD!
YES! today is last day of APT! means no longer under school's supervision. left with only Multimedia Project.
BUT! i extended. till 31 May. though the pay isnt much [it IS NOT much, and i alr have a job offer outside which pays more but does admin work], i decided that i'll continue with it.
afterall, i dont have to do much OT :D and i think the pay is still reasonable for the amount and level of work i do. i dont think im underpaid. plus the knowledge i gain is PRICELESS!
okay, maybe im self-deceiving =x
oh well, im still young :D and i can afford to work for a few hundred less. im not poor, neither am i rich. but in audit, there's always room to learn new things! also, i dont mind staying because the ppl here are really nice! :)
i love audit! :DD
and, i got back my final report! a beautiful A! :D my LO was very surprised because she said it was nothing like my periodic reports. haha [i didnt take my periodic seriously and hope it will not pull my overall score down, plus my evaluation sucks! D:]
tmr meeting up for MMP, the last graded assignment! if MMP goes well, thn i still have hope for GPA 4.0, my last and only chance/opportunity/attempt/gamble.
uhmmm, i think i better go sleep now. yes! GPA 4.0 in my dreams! :D
oh, and i didnt strike $10 Million TOTO :( better luck next time! :)
good night WORLD!
|
|